My Travel Wish List

Some one rightly said, “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” Ever since I thought of writing my travel wishlist, I am finding it increasing difficult to get a list which is achievable. Nevertheless, I have put together something which has come to my mind.
  1. Visit all the States in India at least once.
  2. Visit all the Beaches of India and decide the best.
  3. Do a Road Trip across various places of India.
  4. Cover God's Own Country - Kerala at length and breadth.
  5. Get a Spa done at a Ayurveda Spa Village in Kerala.
  6. Get drenched by elephant's trunk.
  7. Visit Himachal Pradesh from the other way round - From Shimla to Manali via Kunzum and Rohtang Pass
  8. Take a Ride In a Hot Air Balloon.
  9. Trip to Europe covering Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France and England.
  10. Visit 50 countries during my lifetime.
  11. Climb the tallest building of the world.
  12. Climb the tallest twin tower - Petronous Twin Towers.
  13. Enjoying all the adventurous rides in Universal Studio, Orlando.
  14. Write a book on all my experiences of Travel and have it published.
  15. Go for a photographic tour to a Jungle.
  16. Staying at the heart of a Jungle.
  17. Camping in the Himalayas.
  18. Travel on the fastest train in the world.
  19. Visit Manasarovar Lake.
  20. Trek to Vaishno Devi.
  21. Drive past the World's Highest Motorable Pass - Khardung-La
  22. Float in the Dead Sea
  23. Walk on the Great Wall of China
  24. Enjoy 'Maid of the Mist' and 'Cave of the Winds' at Niagara
  25. Visit the top UNESCO World Heritage Sites
  26. Go to Antarctica for a expedition.
  27. Trek to Everest Base Camp.
I would think that the last 2 in this list might be difficult to achieve, but what does it take to keep this as my dream. Never know some day the Dream might come true as well.

Below is a saying of Dalai Lama which I also strongly believe.



Note: I will keep striking through as and when I achieve the list.


6 comments:

  1. I have ticked off the last one from your list :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you aiming for the second last one as well. :)

      Delete
    2. That needs a lot of money and I am not good at fund raising :D

      Delete
  2. Hey we share the first one :) different take on the prompt, nice like it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list. Share lots of those wishes and you have given me new places to see and things to do.

    ReplyDelete