Thanks to Cinthol

Towards the end of last year (2012), I received an invitation to participate for Cinthol’s 'Alive is awesome' adventurous bathing experiences advertising project. The requirement was to do a series of blog posts (at least 8), two each week. Was surprised and reluctant to participate in the beginning, however since the blog posts were related to travel finally agreed to do so.


This was quite a challenge for me as I was not used to write on any strict guidelines. However, this gave me the opportunity to research a bit on this side of adventure travel plus recollect my memories. 50 travel bloggers were selected for this campaign to write about the amazing 'Alive is Awesome' bathing experiences. I was glad to be a part of them and this was a whole new experience for me.

Gift Hampers - First Week

The campaign went on for 4 weeks. For the first 2 weeks, Cinthol sent all the participants Godrej Cinthol gift hampers, shopping voucher and more.

Gift Voucher and Hamper - Second Week

For the next two weeks all the bloggers were put through a competition and finally 10 bloggers were selected. There was one first prize: A trip to Andamans. Professional cameras and smart mobile phones will be rewarded to top ten bloggers and top 2 bloggers will be awarded with iPads.

Never really imagined to win any of the prizes as there were seasoned bloggers but having a chance to participate was more than enough for me. Gift hampers and gifts was a bonus for me. :) You can read my blog articles and enjoy how alive is the experience. This opened a new side of travel for me. Hope you all will feel the same.

Thanks to Cinthol for giving me the opportunity to take part in such a lively event...


1 comment: